We warn our customers not to fall into the "If We Build It, They Will Come" trap. As integral as it is to create an attractive site, back-office processes will make or break your effort. Making a profit through selling online involves some key steps and tools that Bombastic has proven experience launching for our customers.
- ECommerce Platform Selection: There are literally dozens of ecommerce platforms available. They range from free to hundreds of dollars a month: how do you know which is right for your business? Bombastic is experienced at sifting through the options with our clients, matching up features with a business's needs.
- User Interface Planning: How an online store is organized will directly impact the final purchase rate (and, in turn, the cart abandonment rate). Bombastic has a proven track record of site organization to help your users find the products they want.
- Payment Methods and Gateways: Accepting payment online is not a straightforward process. Bombastic will explain all the options, list all the fees and costs, and get your business started on the way to streamlining your income and reporting.
- Inventory Management, Shipping and Logistical Procedures: Another trap we see for our customers -- many times, they will focus on setting up the sexy online storefront, while neglecting the back room. It may be boring, but your P&L statement will live or die by how efficiently you fulfill orders. Our logistics background positions us to ensure you spend critical time upfront thinking through your fulfillment steps.
- Integrate with a Full Marketing Program: While many eCommerce website designers have a limited scope, Bombastic builds every eCommerce site within a full marketing program. Having a site is not worth much if customers aren't finding it, or are abandoning their shopping carts before purchasing.