The internet is awash in websites. Some may be trivial, some may be critical, but all get in the way of users finding your site.
Search Engine Optimization is a layered process, and a web designer has to be in it for the long term. It can be tempting to look for a quick fix, but what is required is a methodical outlook that is up to date with latest standards. Bombastic has years of proven SEO success, which has been rooted in a few key strategies:
- A Strong Code Foundation: Every SEO strategy must begin with a properly designed website. Having the proper meta tags, page titles, site layout and keyword strategy is critical.
- Letting The Web Know You Are There: There are several key places to register a site online: the key is to understand which online directories help a site's rank, and which will get you blacklisted by Google.
- Supporting Local Search: A business dependent on customers located within a certain geographic radius must be built and listed with that geography in mind. Bombastic understands the code and listings necessary to make local searches a success.
- Interacting With Online Marketing: The best SEO strategy is one that understands the intersecting points with your online marketing plan. Finding those important keywords that should be written into a blog, for instance, or understanding when a discount coupon promotion can be used to boost visibility on search rankings.
- Customized Strategies: Search results vary greatly by town and industry. Some sectors are incredibly competitive when it comes to search rankings, and it's important to understand that as a plan is being written. Bombastic conducts a competitive keyword analysis to get a clear picture of how much effort - and importantly, if it's going to take a large budget - to break through a noisy marketplace.